The purchase of material at Leathershopitaly.it implies full acceptance of the warranty conditions provided by the manufacturer, which may be independent of the will of Leathershopitaly.it itself . The customer, therefore, is aware that the goods purchased will be guaranteed by the manufacturer and under the conditions provided by the same, and therefore accepts, removing all reservations, all the methods of providing the manufacturer's guarantee, also with reference, purely by way of example, of the subject manager of the guarantee also different from Leathershopitaly.it.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal is regulated in accordance with the law if the customer-consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number in the order form ) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason. To exercise this right, the customer must send LEATHERSHOPITALY a communication within 10 working days from the date of delivery of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with return receipt addressed to: Estrem Srl - Via GP da Palestrina 13/15 - 56024 San Donato - San Miniato - Pisa - Italy
Note: Customers who purchase with a VAT number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
TERMS OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions: The purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to place it in a second box.
The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer; LEATHERSHOPITALY is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
RETURN OF GOODS
The methods for returning the goods established by LEATHERSHOPITALY, once the customer-consumer has decided to exercise the right of withdrawal, are:
Without prejudice to any repair costs for ascertained damage to the original packaging, LEATHERSHOPITALY will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 14 days of the return of the goods, by transferring the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer Banking. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (Cod. ABI - CAB - Current account of the invoice holder).
WHEN THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL lapses
The right of withdrawal is lost entirely, due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in the cases in LEATHERSHOPITALY ascertains:
- Even partial use of the asset and any consumables;
- The lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging;
-The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts,…);
- Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In the cases indicated above, LEATHERSHOPITALY will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
Customers who purchase with a VAT number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal
The sale is subject to Legislative Decree n.185 of 22/05/1999 Art.5 - Exercise of the right of withdrawal.
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from any distance contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of ten working days starting from:
a) for goods, from the day of their receipt by the consumer where the obligations referred to in Article 4 have been satisfied or from the day on which the latter have been satisfied, if this occurs after the conclusion of the contract provided that no later than the term of three months from the conclusion itself;
b) for services, from the day of the conclusion of the contract or from the day on which the obligations referred to in article 4 have been fulfilled, if this occurs after the conclusion of the contract provided that no later than three months from the conclusion itself.
2. In the event that the supplier has not fulfilled the obligations referred to in Article 4, the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal is three months and starts:
a) for goods, from the day of their receipt by the consumer;
b) for services, from the day of conclusion of the contract.
3. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2 for contracts:
a) supply of services whose execution has begun, with the agreement of the consumer, before the expiry of the term of ten days established by paragraph 1 (1/a);
b) the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in financial market rates that the supplier is unable to control;
c) the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
d) the supply of sealed audiovisual products or computer software, opened by the consumer;
e) supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines;
f) betting and lottery services.
4. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within the established deadline, a written communication to the geographical address of the supplier's headquarters by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The communication can also be sent, within the same period, by telegram, telex and facsimile, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following 48 hours.
5. If the goods have been delivered, the consumer is required to return them or make them available to the supplier or to the person designated by the latter, according to the methods and times established by the contract. The term for returning the goods cannot in any case be less than ten working days starting from the date of receipt of the goods.
6. The only costs payable by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal pursuant to this article are the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender, where expressly provided for by the distance contract.
7. If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer in accordance with the provisions of this article, the supplier is required to reimburse the sums paid by the consumer. The refund must be made free of charge, in the shortest possible time and in any case within thirty days from the date on which the supplier became aware of the consumer's exercise of the right of withdrawal.
8. If the price of a good or service, object of a distance contract, is wholly or partially covered by a credit granted to the consumer, by the supplier or by third parties on the basis of an agreement between them and the supplier, the contract credit is understood to be terminated by right, without any penalty, in the event that the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions referred to in the previous paragraphs.
The supplier is obliged to communicate to the third party granting the credit the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer. Any sums paid by the third party who granted the payment credit for the good or service up to the moment in which he is aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer are reimbursed to the third party by the supplier, without any penalty, except the payment of legal interest accrued.